1. Fridays for the Future #6 — Phoenix/Tucson the most unsustainable: It’s about water
My trip to Arizona gets me thinking about climate change
2. Why are the Post-Covid regimes so cruel?
Experiences with hurting leaders makes me wonder
3. Osheta Moore: When White Supremacy runs the stop sign
Hanging on to being the beloved.
4. The love story about God and us: Another version on Netflix
The atonement debated on the tube!
5. Jesus Collective is taking us back to the future on the “third way”
I take a stab at affirming the transcendence that make the “third way” more than a compromise.
6. Resources for Understanding and Impacting the Borderlands
My gateway to the treasure trove of resources I collected on my MCC pilgrimage to the borderlands
7. Criticism is undermining relationships like never before
One of the “four horsemen” of relationships is riding roughshod on the country.
8. Does it take too long to make a good friend?
We are a lonely bunch of people these days, aren’t we?
9. Rebuild after an affair: 4 basic nutrients for new love
My clients and friends long to keep their marriages together, but can’t see how.
10. Find your contemplation where you can
There are many ways to connect with God. No need to feel tyrannized.
Some posts from the past were read even more than 2022’s
- The relationship cutoff: 10 reasons it is so common these days
- A spiritual midwife: God’s helpers in birthing new life
- Exploring DBT skills with Jesus: Ever thought you’re an idiot? Read this
- The Stages of Faith: Earth, Wind, Fire and Water
- Is God Going to Punish Me?
- Tarot: Where is your reading leading?
- That feeling of obligation could be good for you (or bad)
- Transformation Formulas: The Biotic Math of Jesus
- Frustration: 13 reasons people leave the church — and why you might be about to.
- Undo triangulation in the church: Practice Matthew 18